Our Commitment to You
At Eleves, we understand that protecting your assets against fraud is an essential part of our commitment to help you achieve your financial goals. As part of this commitment, we will reimburse you for losses in your Eleves account due to unauthorized online access to a Eleven system that occurs through no fault of your own. Read more about the conditions of the Online Fraud Protection outlined below.
What you need to do
Achieving the highest level of security requires a commitment from you as well. To help make sure your account information remains secure:
- Safeguard your user name and password, and do not share your account access information with anyone.
- Review your confirmations, statements, account activity and other communications from Eleves diligently. Enlist in electronic delivery of communications for timely notifications of transactions and/or account alerts sent to your email address on file.
- Report any errors, discrepancies or suspected unauthorized activity in any of your accounts promptly by sending Mail to our Client Service Center at Support@eleves.org(24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Inform our Client Service Center or your Financial Advisor when mailing addresses, email addresses or phone numbers change.
- Secure your computer with anti-virus, anti-spyware, and similar protective software and firewalls, and do not access your Eleves account from public computers (e.g., hotel business centers, airport kiosks, or similar locations).
We take the security of your online personal and account information seriously, and we will investigate all claims about unauthorized access to your accounts. In addition to maintaining the security of your account as described above, you agree to cooperate fully with us in any investigation by answering questions from Eleves and law enforcement officials. You may also be asked to take corrective measures to protect against further fraudulent activity, such as filing a police report or affidavit, allowing us access to your computer, or authorizing access to your internet service provider's records. We reserve the right not to reimburse your losses if you have not taken the actions specified above.
This policy covers your personal brokerage account with Eleves; it does not cover business accounts. In addition, checking, bill pay and debit card services, which are covered under separate agreements, are not part of this Eleves Online Fraud Protection.
This policy does not cover situations in which you authorized the account activity or the fraud was committed by a person to whom you have granted account access. If you share your account access information with anyone, we will consider that you authorized that person's activities. Eleves will determine the type and amount of any reimbursement, including whether to replace the assets in your account. We may also seek reimbursement from the person(s) or entity that committed the unauthorized activity. Eleves may not compensate you for losses stemming from unauthorized access to your account if you are reimbursed, or eligible for reimbursement, through other coverage, such as an insurance provider. As a condition of reimbursement, we may ask you to assign us certain rights you may have regarding the loss, and sign a release of any further liability. You may not assign your benefits under this Fraud Protection to any other party.